Currently, we are working on Captain Isaac Foster (1739-1824) who’s son lived at 1222 Stony Brook Rd. in Brewster.
- Sea Captains are an important part of Brewster’s heritage and history as they left the best built homes and history attached to them.
- If you have any history to share, please contact us.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- When was the house built? 1799
- How long did Captain Foster live at this address?
- Any history about his wife?
- Any history about his children?
- Grave sites?